Monday, March 26, 2012

Rings, I Can Do This!

For the last 2 weeks I am truly been busy enhancing my skills. I attempted to create rings about a year ago, vey unsuccessfully I must admit. I was so discouraged I decided I would just not make rings. I did not have the talent for it so don’t try it again. Then I say a couple of rings that I really loved and they were hand crafted.
 

Could I create anything this delightful? Did I have it in me? I was so drawn to what I felt was the un-attemptable, that I started searching for how-to directions. I purchase a couple of tutorials from Etsy. One is the Eternity ring from Farafield Jewelry at http://www.etsy.com/shop/farafield?ref=seller_info. The other is the Wire Wrapped ring from Made by Sunflower  at http://www.etsy.com/shop/MadeBySunflower?ref=seller_info.


I have been practicing with both of these then I place an order and received some free acrylic butterfly beads from Fire Mountain Gems www.firemountaingems.com. At first I thought, what am I going to do with these? The next morning I woke up and thought, Rings!!! I was so excited by this idea. I gathered all my things and started practicing, taking apart, and trying again. Then I got it right. I was so ecstatic. Then I decided to go ahead and try crystal and now I feel it is unlimited. I truly love this job!!!


Let me know what you think about the new items.










No comments:

Post a Comment